America in 2020 Conservative Opinion and Review
America in 2020 was created 5 years under the Obama administration when America as we knew appeared to be ending. These are al the opinions of danwillie Blogger for many years. I now have some hope that we will return to some of the important American values that country is based on. My hope is that we are able bring back Amendments 1 and 2. And to get back to God, Country, and Family.
America in 2020 may or may not make it. Today I think its a race between Gods agenda and America imploding from sovereignty destruction.
Link:America-in-2020.com or america2020.us #america2020us
- Mon, 04 Feb 2019 23:19:22 +0000: America doing Everyone’s Wars - Will America continue to be the conscience of the World
The Syrian war needs to be fought by others. America has done enough.
- Mon, 04 Feb 2019 22:51:55 +0000: Ben Sasse Right On - Will America continue to be the conscience of the World
We can and we should do better than this. It's predictable now that every confirmation hearing is going to be an overblown, politicized circus. And it's because we've accepted a bad new theory about how our three branches of government should work.
- Mon, 24 Dec 2018 16:54:23 +0000: Ben Garrison Winner - Will America continue to be the conscience of the World
‘Twas the night before Christmas, and in the White House Trump’s words were stirring; Obama felt like a mouse.
- Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:32:14 +0000: The Second Coming is Coming - Will America continue to be the conscience of the World
Will America see the second coming. I personally see no way America will see the 7 years of Tributional or the 1000 years of a world without Satan ruling.
- Sat, 01 Dec 2018 18:42:10 +0000: America After 2018 - Will America continue to be the conscience of the World
America After 2018 -Unsure Today in America nothing was solved showing this country will still be around in 2020. Although through action of Trump, we have turned a corner toward maintaining a portion of our Sovereignty, there is much to do on our borders, our trade policies, and how we treat our own people. We […]